Welcome to the Mithaka Governance module. This module is unique to other modules that you will experience in this series as this follows on from the face to face session delivered in Brisbane, 19th January 2019.
To kick this off, let’s first recap our key learnings from the session. While the face to face session was focussed on governance, collectively we reflected on the important role of the Board and Leaders in improving outcomes for Mithaka people and leaving the organisation in a better place than we started. This reflection also acknowledged the amount of work done by the founding Board members to establish Mithaka and achieve a good deal over a short time. We collected thoughts on what legacy the group wanted to leave, what improvements had been made since Mithaka was established. Following this, we focussed on priorities for the next few years.
Follow the prompts below to commence this module’s activities.
- 2.1 What is governance and how do we do it at MAC? (new board members only)
- 2.1 Mithaka Governance Standards
- 2.2 AICD Governance Principles
- 2.3 ACNC Governance Standards Guidance
- 2.4 ORIC Healthy Corporation Checklist
- 2.5 Workshop Workbook (2.4 workshop workbook in drafts – need to add to menu)
- 2.6 Workshop Presentation (need to add to menu)