Mithaka Aboriginal Corporation is now accepting applications for employment opportunities within our contract mustering team to start mid September 2017.
We require enthusiastic and self-motivated experienced stockmen and women as well as trainees to join our contract mustering team working throughout the Channel Country and far Southwest Queensland. Wages are above award and rates will depend on previous experience.
Skills required include but are not limited to:
- previous experience in the cattle industry is preferred but not essential
- the ability and willingness to learn
- good communication skills
- a strong commitment to safety
- confident motor bike and/ or horse rider
- cattle mustering and handling skills
- respectful with a neat and tidy conduct
- and an appreciation for rural and remote living.
To express your interest, please submit the form below.
Other Employment Opportunities
Click on the links below to find employment opportunities for the various operations within Mithaka Country